XSA Swimming Academy is looking for enthusiastic, patient and responsible swimming instructors to teach our students and impart skills necessary to train them to become proficient and confident swimmers.
We provide private and group swimming lessons in Singapore for children, adults and ladies using curriculum from Sport Singapore (formerly known as Singapore Sports Council) and Singapore Swimming Teacher’s Association.
All swimming instructors should be registered with NROC and Sport Singapore. Coaches should be SwimSafer qualified, completed NCAP Swimming Level 1 and obtain CPR & First Aid certificates.
Please fill out the form below to register your interest. We welcome you to join us!
Preferred Coaching Qualifications
- Certified Swimming Instructor with Singapore Swimming Teacher's Association (SSTA)
- Certified by Singapore Sports Council (SSC) and Singapore Swimming Association (SSTA)
- NROC Registered Coach with Singapore Sports Council (SSC)
- Qualified SwimSafer Instructor with Singapore Sports Council (SSC)
- Fully trained in CPR and Lifesaving skills with Singapore Life Saving Society
- Bronze Medallion and Award of Merit (Singapore Life Saving Society)
My son used to have fear in swimming and we are afraid he may not survive if he accidentally falls into the swimming pool. After a few lessons at Pasir Ris Swimming Complex, Coach Xavier has helped my son to overcome the fear of water and he enjoys his every swimming lessons!
Joe and Cynthia
Dear Coach Xavier, we love swimming and we like you to teach swimming every week at Tampines Swimming Complex. You are so good in swimming!
Darren, Dawn and Darrick
My girl, Jenell aged 5 was very afraid of water but after first lesson she is able to put her head into the water to blow bubbles. Well done! Coach Xavier